Commercial project manager for Architecture/Interior Design – Lisboa
The/dev to admit, will be part of the commercial team and have as main responsibilities:
– Manage commercially interior projects with greater focus on the area of kitchens, Wardrobes, as well as other tailor-made solutions and wooden floors;
– Preparation and monitoring of budgets and projects;
– Brand management and enterprise solutions and adapt to your project;
– Promotion of brands and solutions in architecture and interior design.
– Medium or higher level training in the area of architecture/interior Design or Civil engineering (preferred);
– Field of computer tools in this area user optics;
– Good teamwork skills, communication, planning and process management and organization.
– Proactivity, dynamism and responsibility;
– Knowledge management programs as: PHC CRM (preferred).
– Commercial experience in carpentry, custom furniture and kitchens (preferred);
– Driver's license;
We provide good working conditions with youth and dynamic team insertion.
If this ad has piqued your interest send your cv to [email protected] with the subject “Commercial project manager – Lisboa | First and Last Name”