IDENTIFICATION OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
Company: DECKS SILVA SA
Headquarters: THE STREET PASTOR, 16 EN 1 -IC2 BOA VISTA 2420-438 LEIRIA
NIPC: 504 073 419
Phone: 244 720 110
Email: [email protected]
INFORMATION AND CONSENT
The law of Protection of personal data (on "LOPD") and the general regulation of Data Protection (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, on "RGPD") ensure the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
In legal terms are considered “personal data” any information, of any nature whatsoever and regardless of the respective support, including sound and image, relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, the protection does not cover collective people data.
In no event shall requested info on philosophical beliefs or policies, party affiliation or trade union, religious faith, private life and racial or ethnic origin as well as data concerning health or sex life, including genetic data.
Under no circumstances we will take out any of the following activities with the personal data:
– Yield to other people or other entities, without the prior consent of the data subject;
– Transfer outside the European economic area (EEE), without the prior consent of the data subject.
PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data we handle are solely used for the following purposes:
- Own the activity developed and linked by DECKS SILVA SA;
- Providing the requested services/actors hired by the user/contact/client;
- Management, Administration, provision, expansion and improvement of the services that the user decides to subscribe and register or use the adequacy of these services to the preferences and tastes of the user;
- The study of the use of the services by users;
- Check, maintain and develop systems and statistical analysis;
- Advertising activities, promotion and commercial prospection, If properly authorised and consented to by the user
- Send survey forms to which the user is not obliged to answer;
- Send emails with direct selling purposes, or advertising related to the contracted service, If properly authorised and consented to by the user.
- Sending proposals and budgets;
- Sending of invoices, Bills-receipts, receipts, credit notes and debit notes;
- Sending of extracts of current accounts;
- Sending communication to debt charges;
- Sending the information requested for products and campaigns;
- Own marketing initiatives, in particular: sending of information campaigns, promotions of products and information related to the business and commercial relationship established with the DECKS SILVA SA;
- Clarification of issues, complaints and other customer service initiatives;
The personal information collected in connection with the development of the activity are the necessary and suitable, and that the user/client can, voluntarily, make available, without that the lack of reply implies a decrease in the quality or quantity of the corresponding services. Nevertheless, the lack of response to the data considered mandatory, will involve the impossibility to access the concrete service for which the data was requested or required by the owner of the data query.
RIGHTS OF THE HOLDERS OF THE PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with the provisions of the LDPD and RGPD, the user can at any time exercise your rights of access, rectification, erasure, limitation, opposition and portability, through written request by any of the following means, including, always, certified copy of a document proving the identity of the data subject and specifying the right or rights which wish to exercise.
– Mail: THE STREET PASTOR, 16 EN 1 -IC2 BOA VISTA 2420-399 LEIRIA
– Email: [email protected]
COOKIES AND AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION (SITE)
Most of the browsers allow the user/customer control of cookies, including your acceptance or removal. The deactivation of the cookies can affect the functionality of the site or request that the user reenter the data each time you visit the site.
RETENTION OF DATA
The DECKS SILVA SA shall retain the personal data of its users/customers/contacts for longer than is necessary for the purpose of your collection. Your personal data may be disclosed to service providers, for the purposes of carrying out the service/supply or installation of well, and yet the judicial authorities, regulatory and fiscal, for the purpose of compliance with legal charges.
PAVIMENTOS SILVA SA provides a form so that the user can make any request for information. The data provided will be used by our team, in order to follow up on the request made and to contact the user.
Newsletter subscription form
The site provides the subscription of newsletters with dissemination of the activity and products of PAVIMENTOS SILVA SA. The user's name and email address are requested, as well as the category in which it is included. After subscribing to the newsletter the user receives an email so that I can confirm their consent via double opt-in, and thus ensure ownership of the email.
The form used for this purpose informs which personal data is collected, for what purpose and what rights of data subjects in relation to their personal data. At the time of subscription to the newsletter, the Data Subject is required to give his/her explicit consent to the sending of the newsletter. You can also revoke the receipt of the newsletters, through the link provided in all newsletters for this purpose, or communicating their intention by e-mail to [email protected].
Proforma Application Form
PAVIMENTOS SILVA SA provides a proforma application form, for Outlet products made available on the website. In this way the user can make his request for proforma. The data provided will be used by our team, in order to follow up on the request made and to contact the user.
The DECKS SILVA SA declares that it has implemented and will continue to implement the measures of technical and organisational security necessary to ensure the safety of the personal data to be provided in order to avoid your change, loss, treatment and/or unauthorized access, taking into account the current state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
The personal data are treated with the legally required level of protection to ensure the safety of themselves and avoid change your, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the State of technology, being the user aware and accepting that security measures in Internet are not unassailable.
COMMERCIAL AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS
Whenever we do a communication of this type, will be directed only to the user who has previously and expressly authorised.
If you wish to no longer receive commercial or promotional communications paving SILVA SA, may request the opposition of the service by sending an email to the following address: [email protected] or by ctt to the address of the headquarters located in SHEPHERD STREET, 16 EN 1 -IC2 BOA VISTA 2420-399 LEIRIA, joining certified copy of a document proving the identity of the data subject and specifying the right or rights which wish to exercise.
The present terms of processing of personal data can be changed at any time and without any prior notice. These changes will be advertised as appropriate/communicated, for ease of customers.
In legal terms, the data subject has the right to submit a complaint regarding the protection of personal data to the competent control authority, the National Commission for Data Protection (CNPD) SITE: www.cnpd.pt